As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BK #ad
12', BK Cookware Black Carbon Steel Skillet #adBK #ad
- Designed to develop a natural nonstick patina layer, this is a pan for life. The more you use it, the better and more nonstick it becomes. Since 1851, bk is the royal founder of the Dutch oven and known throughout at the world for a heritage of innovation.
Metal utensil safe, oven safe up to 600°F. Black steel is three times denser than aluminum, corrosion and stain resistant, as well as stronger and more durable than traditional grey carbon steel.
Pre-seasoned with oil, this pan ships with a thin silicone wax coating that’s much easier to remove than a thick layer of beeswax or grease, so it’s ready to use after a quick wash with soap. The heat-responsive design means you get the same great searing results as cast iron without the hassle.
|Manufacturer||BK Cookware #ad|
2. Generic #ad
8 Inch BK Black Carbon Steel Skillet #adGeneric #ad
- Made of silicone and polyurethane foam with sweet-grass scent. Rinse clean with soapy water; do not bleach. 2-pack. 3. 75"dia. X 1. 5"h each. Safe for use on glass.
3. Lodge #ad
8", Lodge Manufacturing Company carbon steel skillet, Black #adLodge #ad
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire; great for induction cooktops. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Easy care: hand wash, Dry Immediately, rub with cooking oil.
Carbon steel, preferred by professional kitchens. Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil. The right tool to sear, grill, saute, roast and fry. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
4. Lodge #ad
Pre-Seasoned, 8-inch, Lodge Carbon Steel Skillet #adLodge #ad
- Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil. 12 gauge carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking; best for searing and browning.
Made in usa; approx. 8" diameter rim to rim/5. 25" bottom. Use on gas, electric, induction stovetops, outdoor grills or open fire. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
|Manufacturer||Lodge Manufacturing Company #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty|
5. Merten & Storck #ad
Merten & Storck Carbon Steel Black Frying Pan, 12-Inch #adMerten & Storck #ad
- Pre-seasoned, merten & storck Carbon develops a nonstick patina with use: the more you cook the more nonstick it gets. Oven safe up to 600°F. Suitable for all stovetops including induction and safe for outdoor cooking.
Triple-riveted steel handle provides a sturdy grip. Lightweight and quick heating carbon steel delivers cast iron performance without the weight or the wait. Ships with a protective silicone coating, just wash and start cooking. Hand wash only. Metal utensil safe.
6. BK #ad
Gray, 12', BK Nature Carbon Frying Pan #adBK #ad
- Care & use: suitable for all heat sources, including induction, hand wash, 2-year limited. A dutch original: since 1851, bk is the royal founder of the Dutch oven and known throughout at the World for a Heritage of innovation.
The more you use the frying pan, The Better and more non-stick it becomes. A pan for life: designed to develop a natural non-stick patina layer. Perfect for frying, searing, and sautéing pan can do it all. Extremely durable: a carbon steel construction is made to last for years and comfortable beechwood handle with flameguard.
7. Lodge #ad
Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. White Enamel Dutch Oven Oyster White #adLodge #ad
- Self-basting cover with handle traps in heat, moisture, and nutrients. 6-quart dutch oven made of cast iron with chip-resistant porcelain-enamel finish. Hand wash; wood or silicone utensils recommended; oven-safe to 500 degrees F.
Measures 10-3/4 inches in diameter by 4-1/2 inches deep; limited lifetime warranty. Cast-iron loop side handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting.
8. Lodge #ad
Black/Orange, 12-Inch, Lodge Manufacturing Company carbon steel skillet #adLodge #ad
- The right tool to sear, roast, saute, grill, fry; great for induction cooktops. Silicone hot handle holder protects Hands from heat up to 500-degrees F; dishwasher safe.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Heavy-duty 12 gauge carbon steel with steel riveted handles.
9. Scanpan #ad
11-inch, Scanpan HaptIQ Stainless Steel-Aluminum 11 Inch Fry Pan, Silver, Black #adScanpan #ad
- Commercial-grade metal-utensil safe nonstick surface. Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F. Pfoa-free. Optimum and even heat distribution. Stainless steel-aluminum.
10. BK #ad
BK Black Carbon Steel BBQ Frying Pan, 12-Inch #adBK #ad
- Hand wash only, dry completely before storing. Lightweight and easy to handle, this pan delivers the same great searing results as cast iron without the extra bulk.
Stronger and more durable than traditional carbon steel, stain-resistant, Black Steel is corrosion-resistant, and three times denser than aluminum. Pre-seasoned with oil, this pan ships with a thin silicone wax coating that’s much easier to remove than beeswax or grease, so it’s ready to use after a quick wash with soap.
2-year limited warranty. Perforated design lets in smoky grill flavors and allows fat to drip away. Metal utensil safe. Not intended for outdoor storage. Riveted cast iron handle. Outdoor and grill use only, not for stovetop or oven use. Store indoors.
|Manufacturer||BK Cookware #ad|