As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nintendo #ad
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Nintendo Switch #adNintendo #ad
- Plus, dry bones, along with returning favorites, the Inklings appear at all-new guest characters, such as king boo, and Bowser Jr.
Players can choose a new smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc. Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode.
Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode for new and returning battle courses. Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere. Every track of the wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
2. Nintendo #ad
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Nintendo Switch #adNintendo #ad
- Game. Face off in 2-4 player battles, or play against the computer. Play any way you want—locally, online, handheld mode, in TV mode, Tabletop mode, or even with GameCube Controllers. Challenge others anytime, anywhere, whether you're on the couch or on the go.
Fight faster and smarter with new and returning techniques, like the perfect shield and directional air dodge. New stages and fighters are joined by the combined rosters of every past Super Smash Bros.
3. Nintendo #ad
Nintendo Switch, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild #adNintendo #ad
- Utilize special technology: the in-game Sheikah Slate controls, objects and enemies in fun ways. Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles.
Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, plants, animals, armor, and more. Discover hyrule as never before: by making your own path, choices, and consequences. Live off the land: find weapons and armor, cook food, and brew elixirs.
4. Microsoft #ad
Minecraft, Nintendo Switch #adMicrosoft #ad
- Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs. Play on the go in handheld or tabletop modes. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles.
Includes super mario mash-up, battle & beasts skin Pack, natural texture pack, Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Campfire Tales Skin Pack; Compatible with Nintendo Switch only. Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
5. Nintendo #ad
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Nintendo Switch #adNintendo #ad
- Explore levels that twist, and transform in unexpected ways, turn, while the game’s dynamic rotating camera helps you fully enjoy this game’s diverse, vibrant islands. Enjoy all the fun and challenge of the original game, plus an optional new mode that makes the game more accessible to younger and less experienced players, as well as those looking for a more relaxed gaming experience.
For the first time ever in the Donkey Kong Country series, play as Funky Kong. Share the adventure with a friend During 2 player co op gameplay, each player can use a single Joy Con controller, so no additional accessories are required.
Master a range of special moves, and cranky kong’s cane bounce. Funky kong has extra hearts and helpful abilities like double jump, infinite rolls, infinite underwater corkscrews, hover, and spike resistance.
Overcome challenges, battle frosty foes and bosses, and reclaim the Kongs’ stolen home. Seek out a wealth of collectibles that’ll enable you to unlock additional content and stock up on useful items. Esrb content: mild cartoon violence; genre: platformer, Dixie Kong’s spinning ponytail, including unique abilities like Diddy Kong’s jet pack, Action.
6. Nintendo #ad
Super Mario Party #adNintendo #ad
- Play the original 4-player Mario Party series board game mode locally or online. Outwit friends and family as you race across the board; whoever gets the most stars wins. Dozens of exciting minigames packed with wildly different challenges—now with newly-added online play.
Pair two nintendo switch systems, lay them flat, and creatively combine both screens to enjoy a different, interactive style of tabletop gaming in Toad’s Rec Room mode. Character-specific Dice Blocks with alternate numberings add another level to your strategy.
7. Nintendo #ad
Super Mario Odyssey, Nintendo Switch #adNintendo #ad
- Visit astonishing new locales, such as the skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
Mario's new friend, cappy, lets you master new moves like cap throw, cap jump and capture. Hand a joy-con controller to a friend to enjoy simultaneous multiplayer: Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Mario’s new ally Cappy.
Explore 3d kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and several ways to interact with environments. Unlock even more features with the exclusive new amiibo figures - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser dressed in their wedding outfits.
8. Nintendo #ad
Nintendo Switch, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker #adNintendo #ad
- Captain toad: treasure tracker launches for Nintendo Switch on july 13. Also, play with a friend by sharing a pair of Joy-Con Controllers. This version includes new stages based on the various kingdoms in the Super Mario Odyssey game.
While one player controls captain toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover Fire. The captain toad: treasure tracker game, which originally launched for the Wii U system to critical acclaim and adoration by fans, is coming to the Nintendo Switch system.
9. Nintendo #ad
Nintendo Switch, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe #adNintendo #ad
- Features a wealth of help features, like a Hints gallery, reference videos, and a Super Guide in New Super Mario Bros. Need a boost. Try jumping off a teammate’s head or getting a teammate to throw you.
Both characters offer extra assistance during play. Younger and less-experienced players will love playing as Toadette, who is brand new to both games, and Nabbit, who was formerly only playable in New Super Luigi U.
U that can complete levels for you if they’re giving you trouble. Three additional modes—boost rush, challenges, and Coin Battle—mix up gameplay and add replayability, while also upping the difficulty for players who want to try something harder.
A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics. Multiplayer sessions are even more fun, frantic, and exciting thanks to entertaining character interactions. Players can use their Mii characters in these modes.
10. Nintendo #ad
Bayonetta 2 Physical Game Card + Bayonetta Digital Download, Nintendo Switch #adNintendo #ad
- Bayonetta 2 bayonetta is a butt-kicking, whips, flamethrowers, hammers, havoc-wreaking witch who wields sweet weapons like pistols, and poison bows.
Bayonetta this is the prequel to the Bayonetta 2 game, destructive, and it's every bit as sassy, and epic as you'd expect. Entertainment software rating board esrb content Description: Blood and gore, suggestive themes, intense violence, partial nudity, strong language, Number of players 2 players simultaneous.
Bundle package with both the Bayonetta 2 Game Card and a download code for Bayonetta game. Supported play modes: TV mode, Tabletop mode and Handheld mode.