As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Enbrighten #ad
Gray, Patio Lights, for Pools, Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, Pumps, 120-277VAC, Electric Water Heaters, AC Units, Direct Wire, 14285 #adEnbrighten #ad
- Up to two 120vac device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control. Indicator leds are visible on the front of the housing to display power status without opening the water-tight door.
Universal use – with multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A. Weatherproof – a rugged, wall-mount, metal nema-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering.
Operation modes – an integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes.
Energy monitoring – remotely track watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring. Easy-access wiring – clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard. Environmental conditions: For outdoor use in dry, damp or wet locations.
2. GE #ad
SmartThings, Works with Alexa, Zwave Hub Required, Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer, Google Assistant, GE Enbrighten, Repeater/Range Extender, Wink, 14294, 1 Pack, White & Light Almond, 3-Way Compatible #adGE #ad
- Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, ring Alarm, Vivint, Honeywell, ADT Command, HomeSeer, Trane, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Nexia, Wink, ADT Pulse, Vera and more. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. 3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199.
Supported wattage – 600w incandescent, 150W CFL/LED. Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Includes white and light almond paddles wall plate not included.
Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Versatile dimming options – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn on/off, cfl, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the dimmer. Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
3. GE #ad
Works with Alexa, White & Light Almond, GE Enbrighten Add-On Switch for GE Z-Wave/GE Zigbee Smart Lighting Controls, 12723, Google Assistant, NOT A STANDALONE SWITCH #adGE #ad
- Compatible devices – the add-on switch mirrors the functions of the primary smart device. Works with led, cfl, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality. Neutral wire reQUIRED. Ultimate flexibility – compatible with any ge-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations.
Includes white and light almond paddles wallplate not included. It offers on/off control when paired with a switch, dims when connected to a dimmer, adjusts speed when used with a fan control and many other home-automation commands.
Up to four add-on switches can be added to a smart switch or dimmer to operate fixtures from as many as five locations. Multi-switch operation – easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to support the features of the primary smart device to which it is connected.
Why an add-on switch – add-on switches allow ge-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations. By connecting directly to the smart device, adjust fan speeds, turn fixtures ON/OFF and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device. This feature allows you to dim lights, it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations. It cannot be used as a standalone switch. While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device, the add-on mirrors its functions.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2 year limited|
4. Kasa Smart #ad
Single Pole, No Hub Required, Needs Neutral Wire, Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch HS220, UL Certified, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home #adKasa Smart #ad
- Scheduling - use schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Control from anywhere: turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app Compatible w/ Android & iOS.
Voice control - works with amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience.
Note: requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Secured 2. 4 ghz wifi network connection. Gentle off - tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
5. UltraPro #ad
Google Assistant, Repeater/Range Extender, White Paddle Only, ZWave Hub Required, 39348, Compatible with Alexa, 3-Way Ready, UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire #adUltraPro #ad
- Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever. Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
Voice control – enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub. Quickfit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Simplewire – auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features.
6. TREATLIFE #ad
2.4Ghz Single Pole Wi-Fi Fan and Light Switch Combo, Google Home and SmartThings, Neutral Wire Needed, Works with Alexa, TREATLIFE Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Dimmer Light Switch, Remote Control #adTREATLIFE #ad
- 2. 4g wi-fi only not 5g; single-pole use only NOT 3-way. Works with alexa and Google Assistant to conveniently control the light and fan with one simple voice command. Gentle on & off Lighting for comfortable visual effect. Hands-free voice controlforget reaching up to the pull chains.
This 2in1 smart fan and light switch combo provides 4 fan speeds with smooth, flicker-free dimming（10%-100%）for increased comfort. Not work with multiple dimmers on a circuit. Smart brightness & fan speed controlthe smart light switch can adjust fan speed and dim your lights from anywhere with smartphone using the Smart Life App or Treatlife App.
Fcc certified. Requirementthe smart fan switch does not compatible with fans having built-in remote control system.
More smart for Christmas decoration. Max ceiling fan load of 1. 5a offers 4 fan speeds control, max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W incandescent bulbs. Perfect for times when you enter a dark room or your hands are full. Easy installationrequires neutral wire and separate load wires for fan & light- please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing the smart switch older homes may not have neutral wires. No hub required.
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
7. Lutron #ad
DVCL-153P-WH, Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, White, Lutron Diva LED+ Dimmer Switch for Dimmable LED, Single-Pole or 3-Way #adLutron #ad
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes in homes of all ages – NO NEUTRAL REQUIRED. Can be used in single-pole or 3-Way applications with a mechanical switch, where lights are controlled from one or two locations.
Lutron patented technology to optimize the dim range of your bulb and prevent interference with other dimmers in the home. Tested on 1, 000s of bulbs and dozens of brands for flicker-free dimming. Includes 1 diva led+ formerly C.
L dimmer switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately. Works with up to 150-watt of dimmable LED/CFL bulbs or 600-Watt of incandescent/halogen bulbs. Discreet slider dims and brightens the lights. Rocker switch turns lights on/off to favorite light level. For list of recommended bulbs view "Compatibility Chart". Provides over 250 lighting levels so you can create the perfect light for any activity.
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
8. Leviton #ad
Leviton DD00R-DLZ Dual Voltage 120/277VAC, 60Hz Decora Companion Dimmer for multi-location dimming #adLeviton #ad
- Versatile – can use with up to 4 additional companion dimmers sold separately. Robust – dual voltage, neutral wire required for installation.
Stylish – matches look of main dimmer for seamless appearance. Practical – provides on/off and dimming for more than one location Must be used in conjunction with Decora Smart or Decora Digital dimmer.
|Manufacturer||Leviton Direct #ad|
9. Lutron #ad
Lutron Caséta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch for Wall and Ceiling Lights with Wall Plate | PDW-6WCL-WH-A | White #adLutron #ad
- Get more, spend less: 1 caséta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent, and halogen bulbs. You can create personalized schedules to turn on, your voice, or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines, or activate favorited lighting scenes with the touch of a button Caséta Smart Hub required.
Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with changing seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; you can also enable the smart away feature to randomly turn your lights on and off to look like you’re home even if you’re away Caséta Smart Hub, L-BDG2-WH, required.
Technical details: works with up to 150w dimmable lED light bulbs/CFL light bulbs or 600W incandescent bulbs/halogen bulbs; not rated for low voltage applications i. E. Most connected: caséta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, the Google Assistant, Apple Home Kit, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand Caséta Smart Hub required.
Works with existing wiring: unlike other smart dimmer switches, Caséta works in any home, of any age, as it does not require a neutral wire. Easy 3-way setup: use with caséta wall mount Kit PJ2-WALL-WH-L01 to create a multi-location application. Track or landscape lighting. Control your way: caséta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, off, or from the wall.
10. UltraPro #ad
In-Wall White Rocker Paddle Only, NOT A STANDALONE Switch, Z-Wave ZigBee Wireless Smart Lighting Controls, UltraPro Add-On Switch QuickFit and SimpleWire, 39350 #adUltraPro #ad
- The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment. Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Multi-switch operation – the switch is not a standalone device.
Quickfit enhancements are the ideal solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. The smart switch or dimmer and as many as four add-on switches can be linked for operation from up to 5 locations.
Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever. Light-commercial capable – supports 120vac and 277vac for universal use in a variety of systems. Simplewire – dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. It must be used with a smart control for home automation.