As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
Blue Foliage, Green Promise Farms Festuca cinerca 'Elijah Fescue Grass, 1-Size Container #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Icy blue coloration to this clumping Ornamental grass holds up even through the heat of summer. Compact and versatile ornamental grass that may be used as an edging plant for borders or path, a ground cover for Small areas, or as an accent in rock gardens and border fronts.
Blooms in June and July. A good grass for winter interest. For best results, plant in usda zone: 4-8 - mature size: 6-10in H x 6-10in W. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
2. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
50+ Blue Fescue Ornamental Grass/Perennial Festuca/Drought Tolerant/Sun or Shade #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Grows 10-12 inches tall. Low maintenance / thrives on neglect. This year's fresh seeds. Easy to grow perennial, drought tolerant full sun or full shade. Strong, robust plants.
3. The Gardening World #ad
Thegardeningworld 1000 Blue Fescue Fesnea Glauca Ornamental Grass Seeds TGW-FOGL32Z #adThe Gardening World #ad
- Bloom season - late Spring - Early Summer. Plant height: 6 - 12 inch. 1000 seeds; expected blooming period: Spring/Summer. Plant spacing: 6 - 12 inch. Plant seeds: outdoors After Frost or Indoors Weeks Before Last Frost.
We are the real 'the gardening World' - Ships in 1-2 Business days. Cycle: annual - hardiness Zones: 4 - 11. Light requirements: Full Sun. Color: Blue. Other: attracts bees, birds, and butterflies.
4. Live plant from Green Promise Farms #ad
Blue Foliage, Live plant from Green Promise Farms Festuca cinerca 'Elijah Fescue Grass, 2-Size Container #adLive plant from Green Promise Farms #ad
- Popular uses: a small, mounding grass best used in groups and masses. This grass is low maintenance and will tolerate a wide range of sites and conditions. Blooms in June and July.
Sizes: this fescue is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon. Planting guidance:this blue fescue thrives best in well-drained soils. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. Live plant: elijah blue is a much improved variety of Festuca with an even better blue foliage.
Ready to plant: a good grass for winter interest. Remove old foliage before new growth emerges. For best results, plant in usda zone:4-8 - Mature size: 6-10in H x 6-10in W. We also offer a #1 Size Container, 1 Gallon. Also great in clusters along a border as a bright accent in addition to other perennials.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass Cool Season Fine, Turf Grass Seed Blend, 50 LBS, Soft Textured Lawn #adOutsidepride #ad
- It creates a thick carpet that has an unusually dark rich blue-green color. Midnight kentucky bluegrass seed is one of the highest rated perennial grass seeds on the market today in many NTEP evaluations.
Its beautiful dark green color, cold tolerance, soft texture, disease resistance, and easy of establishment make it a top lawn choice. It is the most popular bluegrass in the united states and it has many desirable qualities including: dark blue-green color, disease resistance, slow growth habit, drought tolerance, and more than 15 years of proving itself as a great choice.
This grass seed is recommended for home lawns, golf courses, parks, and athletic fields.
If you are looking to plant a new lawn in the northern or transition zone, you must look at Midnight Kentucky bluegrass seeds as one of the choices for your needs. For a new lawn, sow 2 to 3 pounds per 1, 000 square feet of this top rated seed. It withstands high traffic and stays thick and lush as well as being extremely cold tolerant.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Blue Fescue Grass Seed, 10,000 Seeds, 16" Tall and Non-Invasive #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Grow in a sunny location since the foliage color is best when grown in full sun. Blue fescue is a cool-season bunchgrass that grows to just 16 inches tall and has fine, bluish-green leaf blades. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
It is adaptable and non-aggressive, which makes it ideal for combining with flower mixtures to create a meadow or natural looking area. Do not cover the seeds, but tightly press into the earth. It makes a good ornamental grass for beds & borders.