As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Sushi, 2 Fresh Culinary Ginger Root Start, Great for Eating, Cooking, Can be used in many different recipes, makes food healthier and taste better, and Easy to Grow and Care For #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Fresh ginger root is great for culinary Uses, and a Great Edible Perennial to enjoy year after year, Blooming Sized Bulb. Or any frost free area. Grows in zones 9-11.
2. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN Ginger,Zingiber Officinale,Ginger Root 300 Seeds Perennial Herb Plant Yellow Healthy Seasoned Vegetables Easy Grow #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Hardiness zone. 8-12. When to plant. Plant in early spring if possible. Using a gentle houseplant mister to then moisten the top layer. Then put the pots on top of a heated mat or inside a heated propagator.
Then brush a thin layer of the mix on top, literally just a dusting 1/16 inch. Use. Ginger produces clusters of white and pink flower buds that bloom into yellow flowers. This will need to be at around 21 Celsius or 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Because of its aesthetic appeal and the adaptation of the plant to warm climates, it is often used as landscaping around subtropical homes. Taste. Ginger is a common spice used worldwide, peppery, whether for meals or as a folk medicine. The flavor of ginger is often labeled as spicy, and either warm or hot. Grow. Add the ginger seeds to each pot and press firmly to the sandy soil mix.
3. Unknown #ad
Zingiber officinale-Grow Your own,Grow Indoors or Outdoors1 Pound, JAMAICAN GINGER #adUnknown #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:United States, Patternname: 1 Pound. Model:jamaican ginGER. Mpn:zingiber officinale.
4. Yunaksea #ad
Curcuma Longa Ginger Bulbs Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots, 2 Lbs Fresh Turmeric Roots Bulk Raw Yellow Turmeric Rhizomes to Grow #adYunaksea #ad
- 2 lbs fresh turmeric roots bulk raw yellow turmeric Rhizomes To Grow, Curcuma Longa Ginger Bulbs Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots.
5. Generic #ad
5 Shampoo Ginger Rhizomes for Planting, Zingiber Zerumbet Edible Pinecone Ginger Roots Ready to Grow, Red Ginger Lily Live #adGeneric #ad
- 5 shampoo ginger rhizomes for planting, Red Ginger Lily Live, Zingiber Zerumbet Edible Pinecone Ginger Roots Ready To Grow.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Spicy Fragrance/Edible, 4" Pot, Alpinia zerumbet, Variegated Ginger Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- It is native to tropical Asia and is an evergreen herb in regions not affected by frost. Zones 7-10, elsewhere bring inside in the winter or grow as a house plant.
All plant parts emit a spicy fragrance when bruised. It prefers very bright, indirect light and should be keep evenly moist not wet or dry. All parts of the plant are edible.